In May of 2012, a diverse group of interested stakeholders including Moore County’s Chamber of Commerce, Partners for Progress, FirstHealth, Sandhills Community College, St. Joseph of the Pines, and a network of the region’s business, non-profit, and local government leaders initiated a strategic planning effort aimed at assessing the opportunity and outlining the details of a multi-faceted social entrepreneurship initiative in the North Carolina Moore County region.
Learn more about the Moore Forward Entrepreneurs Club.
Moore Forward Board of Directors
- Hugh Bingham – Senior Vice President, First Bank
- David Christaldi – President, Advanced Perfusion Care, Inc.
- Pat Corso – Executive Director, Moore County Partners in Progress
- Patrick Coughlin – President, Moore County Chamber
- Lauren Craig – Village of Pinehurst & Moore Young Professionals
- Dr. John Dempsey – President, Sandhills Community College
- Michael Griffin, CFO, Moore County Public Schools
- John Giles
- Anita Holt – President & CEO, St. Joseph of the Pines
- Dave Kilarski – President & CEO, FirstHealth
- Andi Korte – Dean of Continuing Education, Sandhills Community College
- Dr. Rami Maysami – Dean of the School of Business, UNC Pembroke
- Konni McMurray – McMurray Fabrics
- David McNeil – Duke Energy
- Tom McPherson – Serial Entrepreneur
- Frank Quis – Quis Machinery, Inc
- Gerhard Renner – Scale Finance
- Admiral Cliff Sharp
- Dr. Aaron Spence – Superintendent, Moore County Public Schools
- Fenton Wilkinson – Integrity Systems & Efficient Feast initiative
- David Woronoff – Publisher, The Pilot
Acting Co-Executive Directors
- Matt West – Founder, Intangibles, LLC
- Jeremy Reynolds – Co-Founder, Tangram Media, Inc.